Wednesday, October 29, 2008

:(

My heart just could be at piece. Since last night, I was not happy that someone else annouce the news related to me ahead of me. :(
I have no choice but to admit it at the end.
But, i am not happy.

I tried to smile and just played along, but i am not happy. :( I thought i would have forgotten about this today, but i did not.

Have you ever feel this way??
that you have someone else announce the news regarding of your status even before you?
How do you feel?

"#%#$%#%#%".. that's how i felt. :(
Though it's not a bad thing, but i just don't like the feeling.
I don't like the attitude of people, upon knowing some news, they just like to spread it, spread as if they know more than others.. spread to gain the approval from others.. the admiration from others.... i simply hate this.

i came across this attitude many times through out my life..
during school time... during work time... i still remembered the hurt..the feeling of being "betrayed". Given few years back, i would have stopped the friendship with the person.

But now, i have learned that... if you don't want someone else to know the news, the best is, don't announce it. As the chinese saying goes.. 若要人不知,除非己莫为。

I think as a leader, be it church/organization/family/anywhere else.. it is relatively important to have the wisdom to know what to disclose, what not to be disclosed.
It is the same in the family too.. where you have your son trusting you, sharing to you his secret, and you spread his news in the whole family and have his sisters teasing him with the news.. how would he feel?

I guess, it's a matter of WISDOM n SELF-CONTROL.

mm.. anyway, this time, it is a small matter compared to many years back. And once again, i am being reminded, that i have to have to self-control to filter the things i said/choose the right one to say.

:)

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Ya.. I understand how you feel...
I also don't like people to tell me a secret and then also tell a dozen of people his or her supposed "secret". If it's a secret, then it's a secret lar.. why go around telling everyone about it and then say that its a secret... funny right?!

Nevermind lar... just take it easy..