Monday, October 20, 2008

Looking for new housemate again...

so my sis want to move out.... :(
and i am looking for new housemate again.......

posted a link on the internet...ee..only 1 uncle called up...from his voice, i guess he is uncle kut... said want to move in by 28sept... errr...

i need to seriously pray bout my new housemate........
sometimes, i just wish that i ve a house of my own, then i no need to worry bout housemate anymore... ish.

now i got house, but the house for parents eh, somemore so far.. alamak...
nvm lar, let's see how it goes.. :D

pray for me ya, to get a good housemate;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I be your housemate?? :P

Anonymous said...

hahaa.. cannot... hhahaaa...

today got 1 guy called said want to rent, confirmed. but he only for short term, 3 months, coz he practical training in penta master.. hehee.. must continue pray see how... may be he want to move in this weekend...

then lagi lagi lar duh......my kawan kawan all plan Hat Yai...(hahaa, suggest by me..duh)

:P