Wednesday, October 29, 2008

DnD..back to school

So this coming friday is our RND department DnD night.
I actually did not plan much on what to wear.. perhaps just a casual school-like type of baju kurung.

but..
Sk asked me to wear my navy uniform...
So i show me, No 1, Mess Kit, 2-delta and 2 bravo..and he said either No 1 or messkit.
and har har asked me to wear No 1.

So ok lar, coming back..... i think i set a record.
Since i commision back in year May 2002, i did not wash my No 1 and mess kit. haahahhaa!!!
6 years!!!!!!!!!!!! left UNWASHED........ my goodness

And i tried on it, i remembered 6 years back, i was sick during the comission, hence, i lost a lot of weights, til i remember when my bf saw me........he was smiling happily...i could still remember the smile! so it showed how much i have slimmed down....And today, i tried on the No 1.. i think it was with 26inches waist.. and......... hahaa, tight.. luckily i can still zip it. :P

So i put my No 1 into bleach ... :P together with my mess kit inner white blouse , which already turned to yellow a bit.. :P ehhe...

but the thing is, i could not locate my WHITE CUT. :(
i remembered i placed on top of my cupboard some years ago.......but when i opened the plastic, i only see the spike boot....white cut polish..........handkerchief.. belt.... but NO WHITE CUT!!!!! :(

could it be i left it at my home?? (sounds impossible)
or could it be i left it with my ex................sob sob!

No comments: