Saturday, September 26, 2009

Cleaning the MESS>..

Wanted to clean up my room today..... ( not so messy la.. ahaha)...
Just want to fold the shirts...

and i started with getting rid of the old clothes in the living room...........
then.. as i clean up the old clothes.. i might as well clean up the living room..the "rubbish" beside the refrigerator.. separated out those belong to my sis and mine... (it's been 1 year i pend this aside... still yet to move all her stuffs for her...) SISTER< please give me ur troley!!!...

and.. i took off the curtains for wash..... hahaa, 5 years staying in this house.. this is the 2nd time i wash the curtains.. ahaha, of course, the curtains only washed by me so far..... ahhaa.. IMAGINE the DUST!!!!...........

and i wipe the table.... rearrange the kitchen utensils.....

WOW~~ now, everything is nice.. at least better than before!! :D

Lesson learned: JUST DO IT!!!!!................. Don't postpone... drag... !!

Yet To do by this year:
1.) Medical Check up.. especially the ladies one..grrr!!! i dreaded this..!!
2.) my wisdom tooth......---> check again see if need to pluck off... :(
3.) Car --> paint my car's top, change my meter, change my dashboard, change the suspension ( wow, $$$$$ )
4.) Repair my heater --> $$$ again.

Go go Go!!

No comments: