Saturday, September 19, 2009

Growing Up

I realized.... growing up is not a really fun thing as i thought it would be....

Been through different heartaches...
different obstacles in life...
different encounters...
different lessons we have learned..

As i look back.. i missed the Q2-Q3 2006 i guess..
those fun time..
first flight to Hong Kong alone..
first time i got myself a tanned skin..
first time i pierced my ears..
first time i got my eye brow trimmed..
first time i got my OWD license...
first time i felt appreciated & respected by a great friend..
first time i really let go of my old self and regained confident..
everything was so exciting for me during that time...

i missed those time..
i missed those people i spent my time with...
Great is i took a lot of pictures.. :) and i gotta see all of them tonight.

:) Yess!!! i need to treasure my time now.. because, i know, 1 day, i will miss 2009...... :)

No comments: