Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Cloverfield


I love this show! fantastic. A really different perspective.

It tells its monster story from the perspective of a funny guy(party goer-named Hud) hand held video camera, captures the mayhem as the monster destroy the city.

I love Hud. He is funny, observant, curious. ;) He(haha, i know it's the director).. really makes me felt if i were there in the show, perhaps, those are the scenes that i gonna capture too! hahaaha~~

And congrates!!

The estimated ticket sales for jan 18-20 for Cloverfield hits NO 1. ($41million).

Finally-->Odette Yustman! She is simply........marvelous! ;)

Advise for those who have yet to watch the show, please wait for the credits to finish before you go out form cinema. ;) i missed that!

3 comments:

lkemy said...

Are you sure you love it not because liang chai????
hehe...

navy1048 said...

hoii........!!! y keep spoilt my image arr! :P that chai not leng enough ma......the lui..really leng lorr. i am sure u ll like her also.!

Simple Guy said...

Who u watch this movie with ar ?.... hoiyo ... watch me me ma ... kanasai la ....