Thursday, January 03, 2008

Lust

So i was almost finishing the "Boy Meets Girl".
It was at the chapter of the meaning of sex.

Interesting chapter.
As i was reading it, i understand how we should set the boundary with our partner to help us not to fall into the temptation of sins(action). And another important sin is lusting over your partner in your mind.

I was just telling my friend, perhaps the next bf i have, i would not want to kiss him either. Ha!! He said i am nuts! But i guess, perhaps that's the right thing to do?

I guess i often struggle over the temptation of fantasizing something in my mind too. At times, when i kinda like a guy, i would think whether can i hug/kiss him. !! And now, i knew, actually, those are LUSTs.

I also get to know and treasure a relationship which build on Wisdom and patience. ;)
Let's continue to pursue holiness.
Amen!

No comments: