Thursday, January 17, 2008

No title

It was a great prayer meeting last night.

On the way back, FLY FM was having this girl asking a guy whether he is interested in dating her. And he said "NO, because they are colleauges". I guess...Embarrassment first, follow by Anger and Regret.

And i run through my memory bank, searching for similar encounter in my life.
Strange, I could hardly recall one within a short time.
It just as if very LONG time ago......

Rushing back for my conference call at 1130pm... I finally set up my laptop and........one message appeared....

followed by pressure..
followed by frustration.......followed by impatient...
followed by anger...
followed by my boldness to voice up my decision once again......
..and soon............. it followed by my message ... "I JUST GOT PISSED OFF!"

**A moment of silence**

.......Soon, I couldn't focus in my conference call... My emotion was rampant...
I guess the night did not went on well.....

I hope we can maintain as friend.

Love, sometimes, can turned out to be quite scary and pressure.
1 thing i learned, LOVE, is not possession.

I finally understand how my little notty star felt. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Love is respect but not possesive.. it makes ppl suffocate..

Thanks for your understanding..

Let HIM work on it...