Sunday, January 13, 2008

Personal Encounter with God

Before going up to the House of Bethal, Penang Hill. I have been praying for a personal encounter with God regarding my past relationship, especially.

WOW~ God is really awesome!

12 Jan 2008-> Exactly 2 years after i broke up.
And.. 12 Jan 2008, afternoon, 4-5pm. God spoke to me when i was praying in the Prayer Room. A special room dedicated for prayer.(Sounds sacred, right?? That's what i believe.)
It's actually a free and easy time, but i just had the burden to go in the room and prayed for all my friends + my stuffs.

Right after my prayers for friends, i prayed about the direction for me in my past relationship. I just wanted to confirm, whether whatever He said of asking me to let go is right ~2 weeks back.

And, suddenly..when i quiet down............ God reveal the scriptures to me in Isaiah 65:17-19

Isaiah 65:17 “ For behold, I create new heavens and a new earth; And the former shall not be remembered or come to mind. 18 But be glad and rejoice forever in what I create; For behold, I create Jerusalem as a rejoicing, And her people a joy. 19 I will rejoice in Jerusalem, And joy in My people; The voice of weeping shall no longer be heard in her, Nor the voice of crying.

I wept................. :~

:) God is awesome!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your 'double rainbow' is just around the corner..

New chapter of life. Great 2008!

FU-YOH!

Jenn said...

go according to God's way. It may be hard but His way is perfect! :)

Hang on there... rescue is on the way! :)

~ HöOVéRBélL a.k.a BéCKz ~ said...

Feeling good after the prayer in the sacred room, when God talks and the cry isn't it ?

I love those feelings too. Miss those feelings....

All the best in life!

navy1048 said...

hehehe~ TQ TQ!!! muaks