Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Bob Bowman-Phelps's coach

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/olympics/2008/08/phelpss_press_conference.html?hpid=topnews
mm, well, i am still in this phelps's obsession...

I truly believe for every great athlete, there will be a GREAT coach behind them.
And i guess i am right.

Q. How about Bob Bowman, your coach. Could you have done this without him?:
MP: "No. I've said this all along. I don't think I would be where I am today with any other coach. From the intelligence - he's so intelligent in the sport, and he cares so much about every one of his athletes. He's very thorough. It's in every aspect. If I'm feeling the slightest bit injured or a pain or something, he says check it out. He's always on top of things. I'm fortunate enough to have a coach like him who is always there by my side through anything. We've been through a lot the last four years. He's still there and we're going to work together for the next four."

No comments: