Tuesday, August 19, 2008

little thing before the Feast at CG

hahaa, so we got a feast at CG last nite..

something happened to me!! ishh..
i rush back from work.. then..
chopped garlic.... sliced the button mushroom.... cracked some eggs into a bowl.... add chili powder.. then fried the garlic til crispy... add in button mushroom.... fried til a bit crispy... and add in eggs.. fried.. add in peanuts.... add in raisin..............WOW............yummy~~ smell GREAT! :D
tested a bit.. yummy~~

OK..! I am set to go to the CG with my specially made eggs for birthday celebration...

walked near my car...............

#$%#%#%#^$^#$@$@$.......................... i slipped the container off my hand.................

"........................" a moment of......... SILENT.. hahahahaa........
90% gone on the floor........... hahha................gua gua gua.............
So i picked the container up...... called my CGL... haha, and he asked me to get satay instead...:D

and there i go.. finished up the 10% left.. haha~

what a ... $^%$^%..

No comments: