Monday, August 11, 2008

Man in the Mirror

mmm.. i am 4 chapters through the book for men.. "Man in the Mirror". Heard many friends said this is a good book for men... Curious..... i decided to take a glance... mmm.......

So in the first 4 chapters.. what makes me remember is the question where we should be asking ourselves..

"Are we running the right race?.. are we running in the race where we will complete our mission on earth OR are we running in a race where we will never be satisfy?"

it made me recalled...............
the time when my salary were 2k.. wow.. that's a lot to me, man!!
but now.. i guess it is not enough anymore....
the time when i first had my car from my dad........wow.........that's superb!! i can drive around finally!!
but now.. it seems that i am eyeing on new car....
the time when i was just a test engineer......wow... it was really cool to be engineer!!!
but now............ yucks.... depression on monday...... dragging my feet to work......

mmm, i am asking myself............... Am i running the right Race?
mmm, i need to adjust definitely...

No comments: