Sunday, December 14, 2008

Looking for housemates

ar.. need prayer request again.

1.) Housemate for small room.
My housemate after realized my house owner want to raise the rental( not yet effective pun), he directly go and find another house.. sob..................
so.. he is moving out end of this month....
i hope i can find a new housemate soon for his room..

2.) housemate for middle room
so this boy is a trainee for 3 months, i kasian him so i rent to him lor.... though only 3 months.
so he is moving out by end of january.

it seems that i need prayer for these 2 rooms....... mm..
Or should i just get another apartment?
I been searching for apartment like 100K-130k.
Not sure is it a wise decision.

Star ask me just move to sunnyville lar.. wahseh!
Or follow the ruth and boaz style??? hahahahahaa..............wahseh!

Faint. Enough of joke.

Please help me to pray for housemates k. :D

No comments: