Tuesday, May 08, 2007

I love my room... the beach.......ya...surfing!

wah, spacious room now! Yeah!
Just love my room now! :D

in conference call now. Nothing else i can do besides blogging..ya right. :P
seems my cold is getting more serious.

i have suddenly come to think of, right now, seems all people are busy with their own lives. we are into virtual world now, MSN, YM, blogs.

But i really miss the fun going to the beach!
Thought of many trips that i hope i can make.. (yeah..must pray hard!! )
Spoke to a "self-proclaimed sabah beach boy" just now.

Introducing me to.. WIND SURF!
WAKE BOARD!
*** go google.com n check out the images!

wah!
seems like need 2 weeks leave for my Sipadan dive! and plenty of ca$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$hhhhhhh..


Life is fun with beaches around!!!!!!!!!!!! Yippee!!!............
KL doesn't have beach wor... oops!

No comments: