Thursday, May 10, 2007

Someone

Wah! Somebody understand what were written in my blog!
I am amazed!!!!

This someone, leave an impact to me i guess.
1.) Why do i clean up my room? --> due to i saw he clean up his room and gears so nice!
2.) Why do i clean up my car? --> due to the tidiness i see in him also.
3.) Why am i free now? --> due to something that he told me about the lintah stuff.. :P
4.) Why do i jog? --> he asked me to jog 30mins, 3 times a week for the Penang Marathon.

Wah~ Not bad at all this someone!
He is a man passionate of diving, rock climbing, running, etc.. (way too many)
He is a man that is passionate about his life and wants to make an impact.
He is a man that knows the direction he wanted to go and keep pressing on.
:D I am amazed. :D Keep it up, bro!

Finally~..
He can jog 5KM in 21 mins!
hmmmmmmmmm!!!... I mau make it in 20mins.. wahahahahhaha!! :P

No comments: