Sunday, May 06, 2007

Ka Chuak evolving..

Been having this conversation with KE about Ka Chuak's theory, where
A Ka Chuak=
1.) Survive under whatever circumstances
2.) When life gets tougher, the tough gets going.
3.) Even til the point of death, Ka chuak still leave a legacy behind.
4.) Nothing is impossible! :D

hhaa.. As A Ka Chuak, my room was in mess.. my car was in mess too. Felt pretty disorganized.

Saturday & sunday, been sitting there.. trying to get my emotion organised, also my stuffs... did a Major clean up in my room, rearrange the furniture, clean up my car, and went back home, spend time with family.

It's great to have a brother, cook nice food for me. :)
He bought rojak for me.. so lovely. :)

Mm. Hope this week, things will turn out better for me.
Amen!

2 comments:

ChinAki said...

Ka Chuak means "Katak"? kah? Its the first thing that come to my mind.....
When life is tough, when everything doesn't seems alright....its time to praise the Lord, Job said in Chapter 1:21 : "Naked i come out from my mother's womb, and naked I will depart. The LORD GAVE and the Lord has TAKEN AWAY; may the name of the LORD be praise."
Jia You sister!

navy1048 said...

ka chuak= cockroach larrr... ishhh!!! dah berapa lama engkau kat penang???