Thursday, May 31, 2007

Quick Cut

Went to "Quick Cut" yesterday.
1.) Rm12, put into machine
2.) Take the receipt, pass to the ppl inside.
3.) cut..cut..cut..trim..trim..trim..
4.) 10 minutes..kau tim.. vacuum your hair (ya! vacuum!!)
5.) hadiah you the comb .. yeah. (nice idea!)

:D Love the experience!

today come office, ppl say my hair like boy pulak...~
anyway, who cares........ it's my hair.. whahahaha~~
That's the freedom you get when you are out of a relationship. kekekekeke~~
Dunno Y, lately i just felt that way............ "I am free!!!!!" wahahahaa.....

nobody ask me watch over my appearance..
nobody ask me mandi.......take care of my body...
nobody ask me this that...
nobody argue this that with me..
kekekekekekeke..

but sometimes, i do felt that... perhaps, it's time to concentrate? kekeekekkee.........~~

Let's see....... :)
one happy thing to remember today.;) yeah~

No comments: