Friday, May 04, 2007

What is Christianity?

This question been running through my mind lately..
Observing and listening to many people's comments.

"I am not ready to accept God in my life"
"I am too sinful.."
"She forced me and i don't like"
"If God is real, where is he?"
"Christian also behave like that wat... !"
"Why that christian like that one?"
"..."

And i guess, it all sums up in this.

John 3:16 For God so love the world that He gave his only son, for whoever believe in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life.

Forget about your bad behavior,
Forget about your rebelliousness,
Forget about your wavering faith,
Forget about your shortcoming,
Forget about your struggle,
Forget about your hurts,
Forget about your many many things....
because, He knows your everything.
and.. He just loves you too much to let you go.

I love this song.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dw7orGUz8TU

"Oh Lord, you searched me,
you know my ways,
even when i failed you,
i know you love me........"

:)

No comments: