Monday, July 16, 2007

Baking Lessons

Follow my mummy to baking lessons last nite..
Wow..all aunty aunty there.. (i meant those really aunty one la... those got family one)..

30+ females with only i guess 5-6 males.. hahaa..

The teacher ajar us..
1.) Portugese Egg Tarts
2.) Chocolate cookies
3.) Chocalate cheese mousse cake

fuyo! I love the tarts and the cookies!! :D So yummy!!!
But my moon-sister knows me.. I AM A RAISIN LOVER! :D

kekekeekee!! so see when i will make my 1st egg tarts at home..kkekekkekekee............

Suddenly..
>>>i miss my kor kor lorrr... kor kor leg injured dunno ok already or not... ?
>>>i also miss my old old friend lorrr... the other day dreamt of him getting married..sekali..he really is getting married soon.....WOW~ Dream sometimes can be so accurate!!! Gone my hope........haizzzzz........
>>>lepaking at home now waiting for my koko to buy rojak for me.. kekekeke~~
>>>thinking of getting a car hopefully.................
>>>thought of the heng jin's guy also.............wahahahahahahaha~~ memang...........
>>>dreamt of my another friend working too hard and suddenly collapse in front of me........WALOW, SEKALI..this one also real!!!!!!!!!!!!.........................!!!!! I hope he gonna be OK soon...........

A question was being asked...
"Will you be there if i fall down?"

"Of course, i will, my friend. :) You are somebody special to me. And i truly appreciate our friendship."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well, my sun sister is not fussy about food at all, she enjoys every food as long as it's good :)

ChinAki said...

feel like eating the Portuguese tart..and the mousse cake...hint hint...