Monday, July 16, 2007

Best friend's wedding

Haiz.. Watch best friend's wedding before?
I knew this gonna happened to me one day............. Just that i never thought it would be so soon.... :~

The guy whom i once love like crazy....
whom i were crying like mad driving my car to melaka looking for my closest friend...
whom i invited to celebrate my 20th birthday when i ON with my ex.......
ah!.........

It's been 8 years ago..............

And yesterday, he told me........
He registered.
He is getting married.

:~ My heart............ i thought i would be happy for him when the time come...
and right now........ my heart just dunno Y........ i felt pain..........

"Hey buddy, i wish you well in your marriage life. :)"
Once again, i realized... Love doesn't mean you need to be together......
Love can simply means, you want the other person to be happy with his life too...
Love.....
Power of LOVE.

No comments: