Friday, July 06, 2007

The message of Babel

It was quite a day.
Started with an accounting personel spoke harshly to me..
And i was determining on the discussion with boss...
Got pretty pissed off...
met some friends over lunch time, which coincidently my cousin who dated me also there, and met some church friends at the same place.
Puzzled, someone spoke something to me which changed my perception..when perception set in, it soon followed by reasoning, and soon, complexity.

My intention to help, turned out to be stupidity in someone's eye.
Someone's reasoning, turned out to be the complication of his mind in my view.
My rising up, someone else going down,..
someone else rising up, someone else fall......

Just as i was driving home, reasoning and screening through the last conversation with a friend....... at that moment..I have come to a conclusion:

1.) Phases of life--> we are in different phase of life each time. A friend asked me this, "Do you love yourself/God/others?".. Without an hesitation, i said,"Myself"... Am i giving him the answer he wanted to hear? Or am i just at that moment.. the answer pop up?..
2.) Forget former thing. Press On, admit mistake, seek help, GROW and move on.
3.) Every moment is a moment of decision. People can comment on you, people can put you down, people can praise you, people can advise you, people can say a lot of things........YET, the final decision, is SOLELY upon YOU!

Further on...........something strike me!
What about the connection?!
You make a decision, YES, YOU, and YES, you are responsible for the consequences.
You Sin, you are responsible.
You decide, you are responsible.
Correct.
What about those that interelated?
you made a decision, you suffer for it..and don't forget, those that suffered together knowingly and unknowingly.
You said something negative, you just expressing yourself.......but, don't ever forget, how those words might sink into someone else mind.
You do something, you be responsible for it, YES, and......Don't, Never Forget those that are interelated!

The power of connection!

Someone lend me the CD.
All the incidents happened through out the days....
My reasoning in the car.......
My decision to watch Babel.........
And Babel.... It showed me CLEARLY, the power of CONNECTIOn!!

Wow........
A decision of yours, lead to the suffering of you and others unrelated........Someone else's decision, leads to your suffering.....
something coming, which results from someone else's decision........ just as you were still suffering and trying to recover from the previous trial........!

Suddenly, the Kairos course i attended at EPCC back in 2006 caught my attention. "God, the church and the World", focussing on.. our recognition of ALL are called to take a vital part in world evangelization", of becoming a World Christian that focus on the World View of....

God is in absolute control of everything. His will is clearly revealed in the bible. God is totally committed to & actively involved in fullfilling His will.

..the powerpoint slides someone forwarded to me....
"For everything you have missed, you have gained something else; and for everything you gain, you lose something else"

..my yesterday's blog on the story of a dog and maturity..........

The interconnection.
The association.
The Attachment.
The bond.
The Tie.

Once Again, Maturity is an ON GOING process.
Maturity is a choice.
Maturity is about making a WISE decision, considering different aspects of impacts on yourself and others.

It is about your NEXT ACTION once recognizing the POWER OF CONNECTION!

No comments: