Monday, July 02, 2007

Friends

At times, i often feel that i sometimes speak the right thing at the right time to the right people..
but at times, i just felt utterly disappointed with myself.....
disappointed with some friends....useless friends...........

There are many types of friends.. someone who be there with you when you are rich, influential, at good time, and disappear when you are in your moment of distress, the moment you are lost...... these are not friends.

I suddenly felt that, again and again in my life, i faced these problem with some friends.
Some friends loves to critisize..
Some friends are self centered..
Some friends are just so selfless....
Some friends are always confident and cheerful..
Some are outgoing and adventurous..
some are helpful and caring..
some are useless...
some are meaningful....

many.............. some friends, they take the extra miles to help you, to care for you, to be with you all the way.......... And i really appreciate those friends.

Many times, i do ask myself, What kind of friend am i to my friend?
Am i someone lovely?
Am i someone useless ?

I used to read this..
不见得人人都要喜欢我,
但我可以选择自己喜欢的人。

it's sounded so proud.......but yet, it sounded so true as well.....

I told my friends sometimes, on earth, we are not the HERO..we are not the SAVIOUR, we can only do what is at our best trying to be someone's good friends..to be there, to cry together, to hold each other along the way...... Coz, there's only one life, One same journey that we are in here on earth.............

Talked to a friend last nite, question been pondering my mind lately.
"Are you building something that will last?"
"What is your priorities on earth?"
"Are you the owner of everything you owned?/ Or are you just a steward?"

We, human, are always in the refining process of God, to be a better person each day.
And i want to say, to all my friends, whom i have offended, whom i have loved, whom i have hated, whom i have hurted, who belong to the past, who will come along in the future...... I thank you for your presence and i truly appreciate every parts that you played in my life.

I thank God that I have lived a 26years+ of wonderful life...................
Quoted from "meet Joe Black"... A life, which when you look backward, you realized, you have no regrets anymore.

Live a day as in that way.... that when everything fades away... You will look back and say.."Wow.. I am glad I finished well."

Philipians 3:13-14
Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People come and people go in our life...

My friend shared this with me:

不 要 执 着 于 选 择 走 的 而 伤 害 要 留 下 来 的 。

1 John 4:11 says "Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another."

Love those who walked, walk, walking and will walk into our life...=)

Happy Always!