Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Love Hopes

Love hopes..
Love is being enthusiastic for someone else's accomplishment.

I must admit, this is one of my weakness.
I shared to the group.

Often, i felt when someone approach me happily, telling me that they accomplish something.. sometimes, unless the achievement are something that i never heard/over my expectation, else, i do not know how to react.

I find this as a weakness. Someone shared something... of course they are seeking to be heard and supported.. But often, due to the high standards i have on certain things..at the end of their sharing, i usually end up......... errrrr.............. stunned... **i do not know how to react!!***

someone say... is it u feel..
"cehhh.......................... ".. wahahahaa~~ I guess i am.... And man............. How should i overcome this weakness of mine?

1 comment:

ChinAki said...

Tell God about your weakness.
Ask Him to teach you and give you the grace to think from their standard, not ours :D
And, don't focus on your weakness.. ^_^