Saturday, May 10, 2008

finally..

been under high pressures lately..be it at work dealing with 7 engineers.. dealing with boss.... handling customer issues.. stop ships... factory issues..........engineer issues.........

on the other hand....... my housing stuff is also putting a very high burden on me.......renovation..budgeting.. furnitures.. housing loan payment... housing electric and water application..etc etc...

not even to mention other area of my life..such as dreams, mission to do..vietnam outreach......

Finally, i break down in tears tonight......... Just do it, dear. 1 by 1, ok? Be strong and courageous. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear, double rainbow is just around the corner. :D

tak apa, you can do it! one by one...

Lai, sayang..Muaks..
You know u will hv my 100% support..call me if you need my help ok?

Jia You!

Jenn said...

be strong darling!

1 at a time ok...