Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Spiritually Dry...

I been feeling spiritually dry lately................

I used to:
1.) woke up every morning, sing praise and worship, then pray for all my prayer items (friends, family, myself)
2.) stand at the balcony pray for salvation of people..and also revival for penang
3.) pray for government to be wise
4.) Then i read the bible and meditate and write down what God told me in the morning..

But now:
1.) i seldom sing praise before prayer
2.) i mostly pray for my own items....
3.) i read the bible and just make a tick on the bible reading plan box

errrr.......... Then i started to sing to Him again this morning................. prepare my heart before reading His words.... but.............. still.. :( Don't feel that i heard anything from the bible this morning.............. errr??? I need to be connected to HIm once again............

So i hope the prayer and fasting this week will stir up my sensitivity towards His heart once again........

Proverbs 8:17 I love those who love me; and Those who diligently seek me will find me.

No comments: