Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Today Mood= 3/10

walow..cannot believe i am so blue today............
plan the coming camping stuffs..finally..after so many emails..finally come a conclusion.. arr..
it actually make me miss my camping gang more n more...........
especially the Tahan Gang.. ahaha, cause other ppl take care me ma.. hehehee..

been bothered by some issues lately.. :( so decided to fast n pray a bit... see got answer or not...

think some ppl fall short of my expectation too.. am i expect too much?
or they simply fall short of my expectation? :( not quite happy of it too..

work.. endless work..

arrrr............. again, i just feel like getting my bag and tour around the world.............. run away from issues.. heeheheheh~~ Let's see how the week goes lar.......... think with the weekend coming.. it should be good.. especially the sat 12am thingy.. hahaaa....

Let's press on for a better tomorrow.. yeah~~

3 comments:

Jenn said...

hey darling,

sorry to trouble you to plan the camping thing...

if you need my help, let me know lar ya... don't do everything on your own.. delegates... remember? ;)

Anonymous said...

It's all my fault!! =( I don't do a good job as organiser...

sorry dear...pass it back to me, ok?

navy1048 said...

hahahaa.. no lar, not due to this camping thing i like that lar.. hahaahaa....

camping is my cup of tea...

it is due to work lar, direction la, relationships lar... house lar..combination....