Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Inadequacy= opportunities

Been seeing different type of people lately that inspires me a lot...

1.) Sri Lanka IWS holding Founder, Mr Authur
http://www.iwsholdings.com/about-iws.html
Take a look at the diversity of his company.. huge!! I am impressed!!!

2.) Indonesia Esperindo founder, Mr Budiman+ Mr Sutanto
Running 4 branches and expanding... setting up base stations for motorola

3.) 1 of my close friend.. actually setting up his own company.. :) A very smart friend of mine.

4.) 1 of my close friend too.. running an online business
http://www.skybees.com.my/

And i mentioned.. "i would want to have my own business by 35 years old too"
and he asked me.."what type of business............."

:) We will see............. Press On... Started to pray seriously about this, this morning. There my 1st billion is coming.............. Yeah~ amen!

2 comments:

ChinAki said...

Diving tour guide..hahaa

navy1048 said...

hahaha.. nice guess, chinaki..but.. "dahhhhhh"..wrong.... :P Need to pray and see. :) Hope He show me the right way right path as i move along........amen!