Thursday, May 29, 2008

how come i felt like so mannyyyyy thingsssss....

$#%$#% come to work...so manyyyyyyyyyyyy items...................... :(
back home... so manyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy items....

#@$#@$... start to feel a bit..cannot handle.. :(
then the camping lar, cooking lar... walow.................

may be i should just let go all, take a bag and go far far lar..hahaa..

found out also 1 thing, when u have a BIG dream, beware of who u share the dream with.......
ppl like to pour cold water to you..... and kill ur dream........
but.......... PASSION stands FOREVER!!
and of course HIS BLESSINGSSS.........

I am GREATLY blessed!!!
DEEPLY loved!!
HIGHLY Favoured!!
AMen~~

Anticipate to see how this month goessss... and the coming June~~~
i need to pick up on my outside DREAM... hahahaa....

Read through Malachi many times last night...
Malachi 2:
13 Another thing you do: You flood the LORD's altar with tears. You weep and wail because he no longer looks with favor on your offerings or accepts them with pleasure from your hands. 14 You ask, "Why?" It is because the LORD is the witness between you and the wife of your youth. You have been unfaithful to her, though she is your partner, the wife of your marriage covenant.
15 Has not the LORD made the two of you one? You belong to him in body and spirit. And why has he made you one? Because he was seeking godly offspring. [d] So be on your guard, and do not be unfaithful to the wife of your youth.
16 "I hate divorce," says the LORD God of Israel, "and I hate it when people clothe themselves with injustice," says the LORD Almighty. So be on your guard, and do not be unfaithful.

Malachi 3:
Breaking Covenant by Withholding Tithes
6 "I the LORD do not change. So you, the descendants of Jacob, are not destroyed. 7 Ever since the time of your ancestors you have turned away from my decrees and have not kept them. Return to me, and I will return to you," says the LORD Almighty. "But you ask, 'How are we to return?'
8 "Will a mere mortal rob God? Yet you rob me. "But you ask, 'How are we robbing you?' "In tithes and offerings. 9 You are under a curse—your whole nation—because you are robbing me. 10 Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this," says the LORD Almighty, "and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that there will not be room enough to store it. 11 I will prevent pests from devouring your crops, and the vines in your fields will not drop their fruit before it is ripe," says the LORD Almighty. 12 "Then all the nations will call you blessed, for yours will be a delightful land," says the LORD Almighty.


Should i Test him????????????????

No comments: