Monday, September 22, 2008

1st Assignment

so, i am in bangkok. Lying on the bed.. ar... what a day....!

Not sure what's wrong with me, I was praying...
felt dizzy a little on the plane... just afraid the vietnam drama repeat again.. hahaa.. but, thank God. i am OK!

and.. checked in hotel... before even i got time for anything.. my room's phone rang......ar.. the service guy called...... alamak....sort of like got scolded.. " i waited for you for 2 hours you know!! ".... "why is the arrangement like this??'.. err............. i just.. ok.. ok.. ok....... not sure if i am at wrong.. but, nevermind lar.. ha, found out 1 thing.. that guy look like kok beng.. belle's dad... hahaa, and i told him that......... i told him kok beng run the marathon.. oo, he run too last time.. hahaa.. interesting.

and then, met up with those customer in the office. Can't seems to locate the failure symptoms and location.. errr........... and had a meeting..asking neccessary questions.. lucky they are quite ok.... and lucky thing i kinda quite click with 1 of the guy, which i believe will help me.. :)
then after lunch they brought me to drink thai coffee.........wow! nice coffeee...........

however...................... i started to feel dizzy............ and i was having cold sweat....... there...... the feeling of dizziness hit me once again.........and again, i was praying. :(
really dunno what's wrong. And i put on the Vicks which i brought with me.............. i tried to sit there doing the work........ while keeping myself at cool........... mm, the feeling gone again.

I guess i am simply having cafeine allergic....... + low blood pressure............ seriously need a check up when i am back.

4 more days to go...... really hope with my little knowledge., i able to observe some info out of this trip. and able to know the rootcause. the Red X...................... start to miss the time with MP....

need to get a clear mind. and continue work tonite in hotel's room............ lucky thing i stay working distance to my work area.. :D brilliant choice.. hahaha...

No comments: