Friday, September 12, 2008

no title

Quite happy this week. 2nd week on my new job. Letting go of leadership for this job still become a question for me from some people. err.. not sure how to answer.. perhaps i believe.. position vs passion, i choose passion?

had a farewell dinner on last wed. Quite a nice dinner, gather with both old and new boss. Ha, had farewell for my another colleague too... as we said.. technical lead+ team lead.. leaving at the same time.. haha, quite a coincidence. But i guess, nobody is indispensable.

Had some happy news this week also...
1.) Manage to plot my first GPS to google map location.. ha! i was kinda excited about it.. ahhaa..
2.) Manage to 99% completed my first ever written with heart technical paper. hahahaa... previous years, i wonder what did i write? ( embarrassed )
3.) Had news from my friend about some reconcilation on going.. mm, i just hope that God will be there for them and guide them. :) amen to this on going kick start..
4.) KE coming back!! hehhehhee... we been chatting over MSN.. talking over phone... finally, he is back.. hehee, gonna pick him tomorrow. hahaha, when he told me my blog nearly become his homepage everyday... hahaha, i am surprised! ahhaa.. at least this is the first man who really spend time to read my blog and tell me. :D
5.) manage to make a time table for my after work schedule... as i always felt very stressed up after work.. never seems to have free time after work... so try to make a schedule including CG, IGC, squash, mask, laundry, etc etc... :D hope able to balance things up and set right priority.

:)
some not so happy thing
1.) just now i nearly cry in office.. errr............ i just dunno what did i do to really pissed off one of my colleague who used to be quite good with me.. err... apologize to him and he said ok.. but it's been months he don even care to look at me and keep avoiding me.. :( not quite happy bout that..

mmm... bravo.. 5 happy things over 1 unhappy thing.

Kinda miss my CL as been some time i never see him.... hope he faster come back from Aus..

Writing blog to release some emotion just seems to be an effective way for me... ha, i guess for some others too. :D

Just hope my this one unhappy thing can faster be settled......... I also dunno what else i can do? ask forgiveness again?? er...........

No comments: