Saturday, September 06, 2008

haha.. what a friday

mm, semalam.. new boss belanja makan jap buffet in City Bayview...
yummy~ ate quite some raw oyster... never had my raw oyster intake > 2 pieces...hhaha, yesterday i hit a personal record of 5. :D not so big one.. :P

and right after,~9pm.. i was going to MGC... nearly got hit by a car when i come out from the hotel's parking. It was raining cats n dogs... and the car did not even turn on the light... !! what a narrow escape... i thought.. :) hahaa

and.. just as i stopped in front of the traffic light..waiting for green light..............

................ boom...........................................

ish, i felt a suddenly jerk on my car... the same old familiar feeling back in 2006..........................
somebody has knock my car from the back again........

hahaa, go down and see........... wah wah.. whole bumper cracked... and my boot cannot be closed...and the uncle said he pay me back RM250... looking at the situation, i asked for RM300 after i called my dad... as i remember, i used to repair my bumper ~200+ and now need to add additional knock out of my boot to reallign back... mm, so 300 would be fine.. and..............

haha, that uncle told me...."hey.. can u pay a bit because i also need to pay to repair my car..since my head lamp is damaged also.."...
:O.. haha, dunno Y i smiled..................... "wei, uncle... i thought i am not at wrong this time?? "...

hahaa, and ok la ok la... so he paid me 300...

mmm, dunno Y, i was reminded of the character i learned this morning... JOYFULNESS= Maintaining a good attitude, even when faced with unpleasant conditions... so the whole situation turn out to be quite ok.

thank God, no injury...only minor damage to the car, which can be repair easily. :)
i guess, we just need to differentiate what's important (life, body, thinking, feelingss..etc) and what's outer thing( materials... ) that are not so important.

and the day.. haha, followed by a saturday morning where i send my car to Jelutong repair shop..and there you go......... run into other people lane again, thinking it is a one way street........ ahahaha, the similar mistake made when driving with star last time... weird.. is it Jelutong roads are confusing?? haha.. simply weird......

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Thank God that you are ok...
Car can always be repaired...

Jelutong road... haih... Penang people suka suka change it to 1 way street... and then.. suka suka change it to 2 way... super confusing... hehehe

so long as u all are safe... tat's fine.. :)