Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Day 2 BKK

So, finally..back in hotel.. what a tiring day... went to the cargo + the tranmission tower...

Today..mm, started quite great.
I read Joshua 22 in the morning and prayed.. asking Him for wisdom + protection over me so that i will not faint again...
The people here are quite helpful to give me the help i need.
Service guy said.. it seems that they treat girl differently, which is good thing. ha! i wonder if do my hair nicely + make up a bit, what more help i can get ar?? haha..

and.. i was offered coffee after lunch again.. i guess they really love coffee.. everyone was with coffee after lunch!! but i rejected it.. scared i will get dizzy again.
ha, the manager bought me oat cookies.. as a gift.. hehehee.. so lovely of him.

And thank god i able to capture a lot of data today......... which yet to analyzeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.............. hahaa, i really wonder, with my 1 week old knowledge on this product......how well i can perform?? ar.. really need His wisdom........

rest first................... :D at least this trip is way better than sri lanka + indonesia.. as my workshop is just 5 mins walk from my hotel!! hahahaa........wise choice! so i cut down on all those travelling time......yippeeeee!

Let's pray that i will find something tonight and plan the action tomorrow.........meeting up with another guy tomorrow for customer meeting at 2pm.. i am expected to come out with a summary.......... gosh...

father in heaven.. help me to organize my findings.. would you?

No comments: