Tuesday, March 17, 2009

stagnant

Changing job seems interesting in the beginning...
Stepping into a new relationship seems to be interesting in the beginning..
Buying a new house seems to be interesting and very "eventful" in the beginning.........

however..when things start to settle...........

disagreement came.
Argument came.
Expectation came.
Followed by disappointment, hurt and sorrow.

I had some disagreement with boss sometimes.
I am starting to think what else i need to do at work.
I am starting to think, what is next????

I can't stand stagnant.
I can't stand life without a goal to achieve.

Therefore.............KL half marathon....... i am coming.
Tahan, do you want me to visit you again?
Lang Tengah, how about you?
Bali, are you really that great??

Unknown oceans, waiting to explore.......
Unknown futures, waiting to be discover.....
Unknown, i simply love the unknown.

Sometimes, knowing little is good.

No comments: