Sunday, May 17, 2009

Running Partner, Safe Route!

ar, i been looking at my friend running blog!
http://peeass.blogspot.com/

well, she has been running non-stop! wow.. training hard on her own... getting better and better.

and when i look at myself.. Here i am!
Seeking "excuse" not to do it!

"ah.. i am sick"
"ah.. i gotta meet someone"

well the fact is.. i am just LAZYYY! that's what i told my brain.
LAZY!
I always believe, when someone really interested in something, no matter how busy that person is, He/She will ALWAYS...YES ALWAYS!!!..make time for that!

Consistency! I need Consistency!!!
GO go go!!!

**ha! what is my title doing about for this post???............... yeah!! MERE EXCUSES!!!****
I learned about the Power of the Name of JESUS today..

In the NAME of JESUS.. LAZINESS, GET OUT FROM ME!
I CAST YOU OUT!!!

No comments: