Thursday, January 11, 2007

the 11th day night

Last night, watch video in http://www.newcreation.org.sg/resources/video/videomessage.htm.

It talks about.. in order to see the blessings of God, what do you need to do?
1.) Sit down, quiet down yourself
2.) Give Thanks
3.) Blessings will come..

God's math = you divide.. he will multiplies.. you substract... he will adds to you! :D
Look to Jesus.. The moment you look to Him, something is happening inside you! :)
He want to supply all your needs.. also all your wants!! :D Amen!

mm..
1.) Sit down, quiet down yourself
--> I locked my laptop.. Pray and ask Him to speak to me..
--> I quiet down my heart.. try to listen..


2.) Give Thanks
--> I thanked Him for prompting me to pump my car's tire lately. I thanked Him for my car's tire was cracked by the side in company yesterday..not on the road! :) Amen! Got my tire changed for RM115~ I thanked Him for i ngam ngam got the money in my wallet!
--> I thanked Him for my healthy body, for my energy He has given me.. For many many new friends He has brought into my life.


3.) Blessings..
--> Felt blessings because did not accident on road.
--> Felt great talked to some friends yesterday. :) AWesome!
--> Felt great that i got myself alligned back to Him and not caught in a rat race.
--> Felt great that i able to write my first PRAYER JOURNAL.

--> Someone lend me the book "I kissed dating goodbye" by Joshua Harris.

This Morning i told Him..
God.. Bless me abundantly this year, not out of my faith.. but according to the RICHES in the your GRACE. AMEN!!

2 comments:

someonecares said...

And His Grace never dry up but always overflowing... you are gonna be blessed!

navy1048 said...

yaya!! That's wat the video said..

"Do you know that God's Grace is constantly flowing??"

"You just need to find the switch" !!

Wow~~ I am looking for switch nieee