Monday, January 22, 2007

I kissed Dating Goodbye

still reading this book lately...

learned bout 7 defective dating paterns..
and a lot more.. :) Ya, i quite agreed with what the book said.

spoke to someone last nite.. I hope we will focus on the Lord.. :) rather than letting our hearts... loving..hurting..loving ..hurting...... repeating the endless circle.....

I hope i concentrate on Him and love HIM first in everything.
I hope my relationship with HIM will be deepen another level.
I hope i can put "relationship" matter aside.
I hope to develope more brotherly and sisterly relationships with others.

A very good revealation last night.
-1 man go shopping and found a very nice thing he want to buy. But he has no money to buy it. So what can he do? he cannot buy, can he?
-same applies to relationship. U found a guy/girl that you are interested in.. but you find yourself cannot really commit yet, so, what can you do? date the worldly way?.. or You wait for the RIGHT one from God?.. even the right one came at the wrong timing is consider the wrong on too.:) It's a choice.


Very nice picture taken during last saturday kerachut hike.

Wah.. i caught a fish.. :P

Nice and vivid picture..

Traffic light..

3 comments:

someonecares said...

I like the traffic light! So CREATIVE, who thought that idea? Must be you! :P

navy1048 said...

not me not me.. a bunch of crazy guys i met lately.. they also siao siao one.. :P

ChinAki said...

Kissed dating goodbye!
I support you! ;-)
Yeah..i like the traffic light idea too...you shine girl!