Thursday, January 11, 2007

Past 10 days

wow.. 11 January 2007 now!

What have i done for the past 10days?
1.) 1st second was in church praying for 2007. :)
2.) Met wonderful new friends from PCC YA. Fellowshipping, hiking, eating,..Also planning many activities.. evangelizing..
3.) Submit my name for Kitchen Ministry in PCC. Scheduled with some current YA on starting the 1st cooking on Feb 10th. (ah! Feb!)
4.) Got answer of "NO" from God in relationship..ahem...
5.) Got answer of "Wait" in ..ahem..
6.) Start the 2007 Bible Reading Plan..Been consistent writing "What God speaks to me" and "What i need to do"
7.) Written down 10 names in Book Of Life and start praying and taking actions.
8.) 1 of my broken friendship restored!! Amazing!!!!
9.) Met my brother, which i have not seen for >1year!
10.) Wished 3 people Happy Birthday.! :D
11.) signed up for membership class in PCC.
12.) Getting to deepen my friendships with some of the people.
13.) Closer to my mom.
14.) Plan a Diving trip coming March. AWOD may be.
...

Wow~ Awesome 14..~ :)

I hope i will reprioritize my resolutions tonite. :)

No comments: