Sunday, January 14, 2007

on saturday afternoon~

Last Saturday...~ intended to have a RELAX one~ snapping photos around in my room........ :D I love my this house..

The thinking of me buying and owning a house kinda stirring my heart lately. It all started with my mum sms me, asking me to think of it...
mm..? mmmm? Where do the money come from? errrrrrrr.......

Let me see see my room first.. kekek~
Nice poster bought from Nepal~~

Nice slipper... :D

Nice present from a close friend.. :D

Nice dumbells... :D

Change first, then things begin to change.. hahaa.. broke this during a training i attended.!

Nepal flag... with foods.. :P

Finally~~ I KISSED DATING GOODBYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

ChinAki said...

Support you on the "Kiss Dating Goodbye".
Think want to pinjam from you and baca-baca one of this day..boleh?

navy1048 said...

this book my another darling lend me one wor... :P hahaha..