Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Thoughts on 31st January 2007

time flies..
it's already the end of January 2007.

I still midway in the book "i kissed dating goodbye"..
I praise God that He always be there answering my prayers, be with me and really let me felt His presence whenever i wept in my room due to hurts/disappointments.
Many times, still, i stumbled into this longing of someone...
and many things happened that i may not understand.

But yet, i trust that..
As i surrender all unto His Mighty Hand, He will acknowledge each path i took.

Yes, whenever we are worry, it's a sign that we don't trust Him.
Yes, whenever we look upon Him, something is happening at that very second.
Yes, His mind is higher than ours, we may not get all the answers for questions we asked, but we need to trust that, All things work out for Good, so that His purpose may be achieved.

Yes, once again, i gotta persevere.......... and Hold On.

I hope that, whatever you are facing now.. remember the fig tree story.
whatever circumstances in your life might seems tough, remember Him.

someone send this to me, and it encouraged me, i hope it does the same to you. :)

>"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away,"

>When you think you have no chance of getting what you want, you probably won't get it, but if you trust God to do what's best, and wait on His time, sooner or later, you will get it or something better.

>When you make the biggest mistake ever, something good can still come from it.

No comments: