Saturday, January 13, 2007

My Family

Reading someone's blog and i really felt the warmth in her family, the bonding among one another, the celebration/eating they had together, the birthdays they celebrated together, things they did together.. as a family~

One of my 2007 resolution--> I WISH to see greater bonding among my family members.
DAD, MOM, BRO, ME, SIS.. :)

Actions that i can think of:
1.) Do something special during their birthdays
2.) Go back more often, spend time cooking/talking with mum/dad.
3.) Do family reunion(dad, mom, me n sis) and bring them out for nice food.
4.) Plan a relaxing holiday trip together this year
5.) Remember to buy something nice for them on each trip.

My brother is working in cameron~ mm...

This year 2007.. Lord.. Bless our family members~ Restore our relationships, strengthen it, cheerish it,bring our hearts back home.. AMEN! :D

No comments: