Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Choices

**Edited to be more..original from my heart..**

Chin Yin chooses Love....
Today I will love God and what God loves. Love the people, guard my tongue, show care with sincere heart.

Chin Yin chooses Joy....
I will persevere when i am going through trials, as it make me grow.
I will rejoice because seek Ye first and all shall be given to me.

Chin Yin chooses Peace....
I will forgive others who hurted/forsake me. Then my heart shall be at peace. yes!

Chin Yin chooses Patience....
I will patiently wait on Him. Because, those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength! They shall mount up with wings like eagle! :)

Chin Yin chooses Kindness....
I will be kind to the poor, for they are alone. Kind to the rich, for they are afraid. And kind to the unkind, for such is how God treated me.

Chin Yin chooses Goodness....
I will choose to be good. To be wise in making good choices.

Chin Yin chooses Faithfulness....
Today, I will keep my promises.

Chin Yin chooses Gentleness....
Nothing is won by force, I choose to be gentle. If I raise my voice, may it only be in praise.

Chin Yin chooses Self-control....
I am a spiritual being. After this body is dead, my spirit will soar. I refuse to let what will rot rule the eternal. I choose self-control. I will be drunk only by joy. I will be impassioned only by my faith. I will be influenced only by God. I will be taught only by Christ. I choose self-control.

1 comment:

someonecares said...

When you choose to let Holy Spirit take control.. then all these fruits of the Spirit will choose you...