Sunday, January 14, 2007

His Timing is always PERFECT~

I experienced this today!!!!

Morning 9am, prepared for church service + membership class, whole day gonna be at church. Rushing for ATM, planning to take some money... i reached my car.. "AHH!! FLAT TIRE again?!!" i just got it changed last 2 days!! .....

wondering, should i change/should i call someone to fetch me?
.. i got membership class til 530pm.. hard to find someone to fetch me after that...
.. ah.. took up my handphone, i called up Andrew at first... ee.. nobody pick!..
..called Mei Yi.. ee.. nobody pick!.. weird....
--wondering Y.. seldom happened this way..weird----
..called Andrew once again... weird! nobody pick.....? Why?.. i was asking God..and anticipating something.... what is God trying to do this time.. mm?

Wandering between change..not change... change..not change....FINALLY~ In my skirt and tidy outfit.. i reached to the trunk and took out the spare tire.. successfully open all the 4 nuts(thanks to my dad for training me).. take the jack(correct kah?).. Jacked the car.. bend down... n...SUDDENLY~~~......

***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!****
God sends someone to me!
and.. guess wat? ..... My ex......

..The RIGHT Time.. The RIGHT SPOT... 5 minutes.. he kau tim for me.. :)

and i really wonder.. that time i was behind the tiang..how could he be possibly see me? somemore, how could he be possibly pass through my car?

woww~~ is that not HE at work?......

...............................................
Praise the Lord! :)

but following from that.......... hahhaa~ needless to say........... my heart was rampant once again...... pass memories once again revisited me.. :~ 3 seconds later...
A thought flashed through me.. "I send him to you, so that.. when you look at the SCAR, you remembered MY LOVE to you"
wow~ What a WONDERFUL revealation!!

When i look at my EX, i should let go of the hurt, and remembered HIS LOVE. :)

Yeah~~ May God use all the hurts for GOOD... because.. everything left untouched, belong to the DEVIL. :)

it reminds me of.. ROMANS 8:28..ALL things God works for the GOOD...

1 comment:

ChinAki said...

I m so happy sister to see this.
Praise The Lord!!!!!
For such wonderful love, and wonderful revelation ;-)