Tuesday, April 08, 2008

1 by 1

Many things been pondering me lately and i guess, i am a bit under pressured..
Repeatedly, I am asking myself.. "Don't u want to grow?"

if "YES".. then, you have to constantly seek to learn, ready to be bold, take criticism/rejection and learn from it. I guess i am the type who learned through mistake and hard hit on the head.. hhaa!!

So i am glad that i made one of the decision. Hoping as time past, i will be able to see things clearer and made other decisions. Law of Sacrifice.. This always stand. Need to remind myself that, in order to get something, something else need to be sacrifice. :)

Someone reminded me.. Give someone a fish, and it will only last him a meal. Teach him how to fish and it will lasts him for life. :) hope this issue also will be solved...

No comments: