Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Crowning Glory Message

It has been 3 weeks that i did not attend church due to Sri Lanka Trip, Sipadan Trip + Sickness.

And last saturday, as i was having bad flu, i dragged myself and make an effort to present at Crowning Glory. The feeling was not good at all having my nose feeling uncomfortable and those uncle aunties keep asking me.."hey..why do u cry??"..

However, the message spoke to me and reminded me something.
I found that lately i have been planning my life, planning my works, planning my sub-ordinates career goals, planning a lot of things and been taking actions to accomplish them, hopefully one by one....... it has caught me to perhaps, forgetting who is actually in control of all things.

Once again, i was being reminded of..
Luke 14:11 For all who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted.

As much as i plan, i know that the outcome is also up to Him.
As much as i tried to achieve many things, again, i want to make sure i am in line with Him, His Plan and His purpose.
As much as i trust my planning+actions, i recommit my plans+actions unto His hand and seek His guidance.

I thank God for many friends/work-partners that crossed path with me lately, whom i really learned quite a lot from each of them. Hope i ll continue to grow in my Maturity this year.

No comments: