Sunday, April 13, 2008

What will u do?

So, my ex and i been discussing about this coming wedding of our good friend in Melaka.

He wanted to be his heng dai... yet, he not sure if his gf is following...... he has no time to company her.

me ler.. haha, i think i ll feel embarrassed meeting his gf. So i said, i am not going.

Then i start thinking... hahahaa........ if i talk to her, dunno she want to talk to me or not hor?
sekali she ask me about him.. then should i answer honestly arr?
this that..

hahaa.. apa lar. So .. I think "Not Going" is better la hor? :D

2 comments:

Jenn said...

hmm.. i think if u r not ready.. better don't go lor.. later make urself sad nia..

navy1048 said...

yeah, spoke to that going-to-be-bridegroom, he agreed that i no need to go!! yeah!!!!!!!!!!! :D settled!!! muaks!