Friday, April 04, 2008

peserverance?

After so long...... i finally did my 5km jog.

***internal conflict within me***********
started with 12km/h... drop to 10km/h... 9km/h..maintaining...
done 3km.......
oh..
oh..
oh.....
8km/h...
."why the km drop so slow.. :(.."
"why not i do 4km enough la..."
let me count.."1..2...3..."
"ok la..i run til 6pm la.."
...
1.5km more...
... "so long lagik.. :(.."
....
1km...
"left 1km, u want to quit??"
... :( :~....
increase back to 12km/h....let it run faster.........
"0.8...0.5...0.3......0.1....0..."

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.......
5km in poor 34 mins.. and my stories of peserverance........!!!

my lovely kor gave me new balance running short+singlet+socks(haha..socks also he got for me...matching with my Asics somemore.).. look so professional lor.. i must improved my 5km ler... !!!

No comments: