Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Looking at Ceiling..

Troubled.

And i looked at the ceiling.. start asking a lot of questions...
Previous CG was just talking about God opposes the proud but give grace to the humble..and sharing of moment where you were so proud and suddenly being bring down and lesson learnt.

I guess there has been many issues going on my mind lately....
work, housing, family, relationships, CG, etc.

Prayed this morning and refocus.
I need to start drafting down the housing renovation stuffs, and estimate a $$ budget.
I need to continue praying for His wisdom in every actions of mine.
I need to be cautious on handling human relationships.
I need to realize that i can never do ALL things but I can try to do my BEST in every situation.

:) I am glad i have God to turn to each time i am troubled.

No comments: