Thursday, April 10, 2008

Effort

On my way driving back home last night, ~1145pm.. I suddenly recalled my CL said.. "i think women works differently. If a man approach her, even though she doesn't like him at first, if the man put in effort to care for her, call her, do things for her, etc etc.. eventually, there might be a day that the women will be touched and like the man."

I used to disagree with this statement, however i started to agree with him last night.

And i think of the 5 love languages that i borrowed from star.
I guess my No 1 ranking= "Act of Service".

Recalled the things that a man do and touched my heart..
a.) He drives for hours, just to see me. (Act of Service)
b.) When i said i want to eat something middle of the night, he just straight away buy and bring it to my house for me. (Act of Service)
c.) when i am sad..(even though i tried to suppress and make sure he doesn't notice), he sense it and call me after our group outing just to ask me "are you ok?"(thoughtfulness)
d.) He noticed the things that i love and buy them for me. I think specific example is someone get a camera for me because he said that i love to take "bukan-bukan" photograph. exp: He buy running shoe for me just because i want to run the bridge. exp: he got me diving book just because i love diving.(thoughtfulness)
e.) He just drive round and round the town..the city...giving me time.. just because i cannot decide what do i really want to eat. (Act of Service)
f.) He bring me see doctor when i am sick. (Act of Service)
g.) He cared for me and cover me with blanket, check on me at night when i am sick. (Act of Service)
h.) He makes drink for me.. Ribena!! heeheh~ (Act of Service)

Seems like majority= Act of Service................. Don't they? mmmmm~~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He speaks your primary LOVE languages huh??!!

hmm....bahaya bo? watch out the 'fire' inside..kekeke...

ChinAki said...

"Act of Service" is sweet only if you like the person. If you don't like the person, it is a kind of pressure. "There might be a day that the woman will be touched and like the man", could it be "obliged to like"??